Shenendehowa Central Schools – Clifton Park Real Estate
Shenendehowa Central Schools covers approximately 86 square miles serving families from the communities of Clifton Park, Halfmoon, Ballston Lake, Round Lake, Malta and parts of Waterford, Rexford, Mechanicville and Stillwater.
Approximately 9,850 students attend eight elementary schools (gr. K-5), three middle schools (gr. 6-8) and a high school (gr. 9-12). Shenendehowa is one of the largest central schools in the area.
Nine of the twelve schools, an aquatic center and a bus garage are located on a 232-acre campus in Clifton Park, New York. There are four neighborhood elementary schools and a district office located off campus.
Traditionally, the schools were named with Iroquois words. Shenendehowa, for example, means “great plains.”
Shenendehowa has more than one million square feet of building space, 357 acres of grounds, 52 playing fields, a bus fleet with more than 200 buses and 20 miles of roadways and parking lots.
- Shenendehowa Central Schools – Clifton Park
- Burnt Hills-Ballston Lake School District
- Ballston Spa School District
- Saratoga Springs School District
- Waterford-Halfmoon School District
- Mechanicville School District
- North Colonie School District
- South Colonie School District
- Niskayuna School District
- Scotia-Glenville School District
- Averill Park School District
- Brittonkill-Brunswick School District
- East Greenbush School District
- Wynantskill School District
- Lansingburgh School District